Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Wanting Another Child: Coping With Secondary Infertility (Garland Reference Library of Social Science)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Wanting Another Child: Coping With Secondary Infertility (Garland Reference Library of Social Science). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Wanting Another Child: Coping With Secondary Infertility (Garland Reference Library of Social Science) Review
Harriet Fishman Simons's description of how it feels to have a child but be unable to have another exactly mirrored how I have felt, and I think the book was very perceptive in describing the unique sorrow that faces parents who want so much but cant have another child. Her description of the differences between how women and men deal with this problem is particularly good and corresponds to how I have felt and how other women I know have felt. I cried reading this book but found it cathartic. However, my one complaint about this book is the relative neglect is gives to the issue of secondary infertility stemming from multiple miscarriages rather than the failure to conceive. I have searched for books that deal with this issue--and I think this is not uncommon for women suffering from secondary infertility. The issue of whether to keep trying, the fact that in most cases the doctors cant give you any reason for the failure, the toll that miscarriage places on your marriage and on raising your child, arent really dealt with except for passing references.Wanting Another Child: Coping With Secondary Infertility (Garland Reference Library of Social Science) Overview
Want to learn more information about Wanting Another Child: Coping With Secondary Infertility (Garland Reference Library of Social Science)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment