Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Nine Months & Counting: Bible Promises/Bright Ideas f/Pregnancy and After? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Nine Months & Counting: Bible Promises/Bright Ideas f/Pregnancy and After. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Nine Months & Counting: Bible Promises/Bright Ideas f/Pregnancy and After Review
I stumbled across this charming book while looking for some thoughtful and/or Biblical quotes for my daughter's baby album. What I found, along with lots of beautiful thoughts for her book, was a reassuring look at God's hand in the jouney of preganancy.I read and reread this book every night to calm my soul while pregnant and even afterwards to remind me that my children are gifts from God.
I intend to give this book as a "congratulions on your pregnancy" gift to all my expecting friends and family. I think you'll enjoy it too.
Nine Months & Counting: Bible Promises/Bright Ideas f/Pregnancy and After Overview
This gift book/journal will help moms-to-be toward a richer, fuller experience of their pregnancy. The Scripture, quotes, and prayers parallel the pregnancy process and encourage personal reflection, while the personal comments, practical tips, and poems help women understand and feel good about pregnancy. Nine Months & Counting will benefit women and their families practically, personally, and spiritually.Want to learn more information about Nine Months & Counting: Bible Promises/Bright Ideas f/Pregnancy and After?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment